All of our beers whether in cask, keg or bottle are un-filtered, un-pasteurised and jam packed full of quality ingredients, giving boat loads of flavour.
We’re currently working on both our on-line and on-site shops and hope to be refreshing your craft beer home experience shortly...
We're extremely proud we've come so far since opening in 2011 with just a tiny but unique team. However the time has come for us to expand our workforce up here at HQ. We’re on the lookout for a Lead Brewer to help with growing demand for our beers. Someone who is passionate about brewing technology, dedicated to making great beer and mad keen to join our elite team. This is a superb opportunity for the correct candidate to join our ever growing adventure.
Position open: LEAD BREWER
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Managing the efficient day to day running of brewery operations
• Reporting to the head brewer
• Brewing on our 16hl brewhouse
• Performing cellar operations including monitoring gravities and fermentation temperatures
• Yeast handling/propagation
• QC work – micro, pH, CO2, DO etc
• Filtration • Carbonation
• Packaging (mainly kegging and bottling)
• CIP (brewhouse, vessels, packaging)
• Maintain a clean and safe brewing environment
Required experience and abilities, but are not limited to:
• 3 years production brewery experience
• Formal brewing education desirable
• Ability to work in a fast pace, constantly changing work environment
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule including weekends as well as first or second shifts
• Strong mechanical and problem solving skills
• Hard working and self motivated
• Lab experience desirable
• Physical requirements: Our Brewer must be able to bend over, twist, kneel, stand for the duration of a shift and lift 25kg and maneuver 60kg. Requires proper handling of hazardous materials and operation of complex machinery.
This is a full-time position, with a competitive salary to be arranged based on experience.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter with the subject line: Brewer: [Your Name] to email@example.com
In your cover letter, please include;
• Why you think you'd be a good fit at our fast paced brewery
• One fun fact about yourself
• What you like to do outside of brewing